note on the graphs used here

sometime during the third week of March, the St Louis Fed, home to the FRED graphs, changed their graphs to an interactive format, which apparently necessitated eliminating some of the incompatible options which we had used in creating our graphs, and also left us with about half the options we had available and used before the upgrade...as a result, many of the FRED graphs we've included on this website previous to that date, all of which were all stored at the FRED site and which we'd always hyperlinked back there, were reformatted, which in many cases changed our bar graphs to line graphs, and some cases rendered them blank or unreadable... however, you can still click the text links we've always used in referring to them to view versions of our graphs as interactive graphs on the FRED site, or in the case where a graph has gone missing, click on the blank space where it had been in order to view it....


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

VIOLET HILL...Coldplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakDItZ7f7Q

Was a long and dark December

From the rooftops I remember

There was snowWhite snow

Clearly I rememberFrom the windows they were watching

While we froze down below

When the future's architectured

By a carnival of idiots on show

You'd better lie low

If you love me

Won't you let me know?

Was a long and dark December

When the BANKS BECAME CATHEDRALS

And the fog

Became God Priests clutched onto bibles

Hollowed out to fit their rifles

And the cross was held aloft

Bury me in honor

When I'm dead and hit the ground

My nerves are poles that unfroze

If you love me Won't you let me know?

I don't want to be a soldier

Who the captain of some sinking ship

Would stow Far below

So if you love me

Why'd you let me go?

I took my love down to violet hill

There we sat in the snow

All that time

She was silent still

So if you love me Won't you let me know?

If you love me

Won't you let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment