Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bernanke's & Geithner’s Troubles at Home

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Home Crisis Investigation
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


You Can't Make This Stuff Up
from the Time Magazine Person of the Year extended interview with Ben Bernanke:
I: What's your interest rate?
B: That I'm earning?
I: No, on your house. Do you have a mortgage?
B: Oh, yes, we refinanced.
I: Oh, perfect. When?
B: About 5%. A couple of months ago.
I: Good time.
B: Yes. We had to do it because we had an adjustable rate mortgage and it exploded, so we had to."

inspires confidence, doesnt it?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and Merry Xmas. May the Cosmic Gods Shine upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only do benny and timmy have trouble with their mortgages, but barry is underwater with his a cool half million...

    ReplyDelete